Events and Stockists
You can buy our products online, visit one of our great stockists or meet us at one of our events to purchase your preserves.
Due to COVID 19 there are no face to face events planned. As soon as any such events are allowed again I will post details here
Penylan Preserves can be found in the following deli’s and shops
- Penylan Pantry, Penylan
- Friends In Knead, Cardiff
- The Elephant & Bun Deli, Cowbridge
- Pettigrew Tea Rooms, Cardiff
- Pettigrew Bakeries, Cardiff
- Secret Garden, Bute Park,
- Bodnant Welsh Food Centre
- Thornhill Farm Shop, Cardiff
- Stwff Stuff, Cowbridge and Llandow gift shops
- Foxy’s Deli, Penarth
- Deli Bant a la Cart, Cardiff
- Sheff's, Cardiff
- Siop Y Bont, Pontrhydfendigaid
- Awesome, Barry
- Bigmoose Coffee Co, Cardiff
- Green & Jenks, Welfield Road, Cardiff
- Deli Bach, Cardiff
- Ty Caws, Cardiff
- Blue Diamond Garden Centre, Cardiff
- Beanfreaks, Albany Road, Cardiff
- Wallys Deli, Cardiff
- Insole Court, Cardiff
- Siop Sero, Cardiff
All our products are hand chopped, hand stirred - completely handmade. Where possible ingredients are sourced locally, even off our own allotment during the summer months. To make sure no allotment grown produce is wasted the surplus is prepared and frozen. This means even through the winter months the products are made with great tasting locally grown ingredients.
Dragons Breath Jelly! Totally awesome! Never seen my hubby eat jam on toast! Ate half a jar with 4 rounds of toast in one sitting! Not its intended use but he absolutely loves it! 10/10! Excellent quality and value! We will be back for more! Thank you Penylan Preserves!!!!! Xxxx
- I have lived off strawberry and prosecco jam with my croissant for the last few weeks. It is the best. Love all of them!
- I bought a jar of their Hot Christmas Chutney on Sunday and it's almost gone. Need more of this in my life!!
- Bought a selection of preserves and pickles for Christmas. Stunning is an understatement! Everyone loved them. And the Marmalade! No wonder it’s a Gold winner!
- Raspberry Jam is always my top pick but I can't live without the superb Lemon Curd either. My other half is more of a savoury man and has to have his stock of piccalilli and spiced marrow chutney - he's quite fussy, so to get his vote is a major plus.