- 8 tsp Penylan Preserves Mixed Berry Jam
- 2 tbsp extra thick double cream
- 1 ½ meringue nests
- Smash the meringue nest into pieces.
- Add half a tablespoon of the cream into the bottom of a glass.
- Add a layer of the meringue (about half).
- Add a few dollops of jam on top of the meringue.
- Continue to do another layer of each, topping the final pudding with a small dollop of cream and jam on top.
- Serve immediately.
- This can also be made with any of the jams from Penylan Preserves. For a special occasions I recommend the Raspberry & Amaretto.