Events and Stockists
You can buy our products online, visit one of our great stockists or meet us at one of our events to purchase your preserves.
Penylan Preserves also attend a variety of different events throughout the year where its products can be purchased direct.
Events confirmed for 2019
Cowbridge Food Festival, Old Hall Gardens, Cowbridge. 26th May, 9.30am – 6pm. 27th May, 9.30 – 5pm
Tafwyl, Cardiff Castle 22nd – 23rd June, 11am – 7pm
Ffiliffest, Caerphilly Castle 29th June, 10am – 6pm
Penylan Picnic, Waterloo Gardens 14th July, 1pm – 6pm
Penylan Preserves can be found in the following deli’s and shops
- Penylan Pantry, Penylan
- Early Bird Bakery, Road, Cathays
- The Elephant & Bun Deli, Cowbridge
- The Cheese Pantry,
- Madame Fromage, Cardiff
- Pettigrew Tea Rooms, Cardiff
- Pettigrew Bakeries, Cardiff
- Secret Garden, Bute Park,
- Oriel Jones Butchers, Cardiff
- Big Rock Cafe, Porthmadog
- Stwff Stuff, Cowbridge and Llandow gift shops
- Foxy’s Deli, Penarth
- Deli Bant a la Cart, Cardiff
- Bigmoose Coffee Co, Cardiff
- Bara Menyn Ltd , Porth Teigr Way,
- Byrgyr, Aberystwyth
All our products are hand chopped, hand stirred – completely handmade. Where possible ingredients are sourced locally, even off our own allotment during the summer months. To make sure no allotment grown produce is wasted the surplus is prepared and frozen. This means even through the winter months the products are made with great tasting locally grown ingredients.
Dragons Breath Jelly! Totally awesome! Never seen my hubby eat jam on toast! Ate half a jar with 4 rounds of toast in one sitting! Not its intended use but he absolutely loves it! 10/10! Excellent quality and value! We will be back for more! Thank you Penylan Preserves!!!!! Xxxx
- I have lived off strawberry and prosecco jam with my croissant for the last few weeks. It is the best. Love all of them!
- I bought a jar of their Hot Christmas Chutney on Sunday and it's almost gone. Need more of this in my life!!
- Bought a selection of preserves and pickles for Christmas. Stunning is an understatement! Everyone loved them. And the Marmalade! No wonder it’s a Gold winner!
- Raspberry Jam is always my top pick but I can't live without the superb Lemon Curd either. My other half is more of a savoury man and has to have his stock of piccalilli and spiced marrow chutney - he's quite fussy, so to get his vote is a major plus.